SKI ALPIN CARD 2020/21
valid from 10.10.2020 to 2.5.2021
You just can’t get enough of the snow? With the season ticket you’ll enjoy the colder months to the fullest. The Ski ALPIN CARD gives you access to sporty winter moments at three premium resorts. Alongside the Schmitten, the season ticket is valid at Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and at the Kitzsteinhorn glacier resort as well as the Hinterreit-lifts in Maria Alm and Naglköpfl in Walchen.
By the way: If you want to experience Zell’s landmark mountain year-round, you should opt for one of the two annual tickets of the 365 ALPIN CARD. Summer on the Schmitten becomes an adventure with the Hike ALPIN CARD!
- Fast, contactless and convenient in the Schmittenhöhe web shop.
- Directly at the cash desk areitXpress valley station from Monday to Friday and at the Schmittenhöhebahn ticket office daily up to and including November 2, 2020, both open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- *Child born 2005 - 2014; *Youth born 2002 - 2004; *U25 born 1995 bis 2001
- *For children, youth and U25 prices personal I. D. required!
- Photo required!
- Family bonus
When the two elder children/youth (born 2001 or later) purchase season passes, any further children/youth (born 2002 or later) get free season passes. This family bonus can only be obtained when purchasing passes at the lift offices. Tax authorities validation of the family allowance is required.
- Children (photo required) born 2015 and younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get a season pass for free.
- Nightslope is included in the valid season passes!
- Season passes are issued on KeyCards (reusable no-touch data cards).
- Deposit € 2. Reimbursed at all ticket windows upon return of undamaged card.
All prices in Euro incl. 10% VAT!
Errors and changes excepted!