Schmitten Action Cup
The Schmitten Action Cup transforms skiing days on the Schmitten into exciting
It’s easy to take part: simply register at www.skiline.cc using your ski pass number, subscribe to the Schmitten Action Cup and away you go! Once you have successfully completed one discipline, you are entered into the monthly draw to win 2 day ski passes. The participant with the most badges is the person at the top of the monthly ranking list.
In order to be entered into the grand final prize draw, you must have completed 7 of 8 disciplines or tasks. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the season. You could win the main prize, donated by Audi Quattro Austria!
How it works:
Collect badges by completing various tasks in the ski area.
Collect at least 1 badge to be entered in the monthly ranking.
Collect at least 7 of 8 badges to be entered into the grand final draw.
1) Skimovie Badge: Skimovie slope on piste 18.*
2) Skimovie Badge: Audi Ski Run on piste 5.*
3) Photopoint Badge: Snapshot at the Sonnkogel photopoint.*
4) Photopoint Badge: Snapshot at the Trass start hut.*
5) Vertical Metre Badge: for covering 10,000 vertical metres
6) Loyalty Badge: for 5 ski days. These don’t have to be on consecutive days.
7) Safari Badge: Use the zellamseeXpress lift*
8) EXTRA Badge: Extra badge for using the Audi Ski Run in the evening* (Tue, Thu, Fri 18:30-21:00)
*) Badge can only be collected once per ski day.
the Cup participant who has collected the most badges will win 2 day ski passes for the Schmitten. Participants may only win the monthly ranking once.
Grand final prize draw:
All participants with at least 7 badges will be entered into the final draw that takes place at the end of the winter season 2019/20. With a little bit of luck an “Audi skiing weekend” could be yours, courtesy of Audi Quattro Austria.
- 2 nights in a double room in the Hotel Tauern SPA Zell am See-Kaprun
- 2x 2-day ski passes for the Schmitten in Zell am See
- 1 Audi Quattro car for the duration of your stay = 4 days in total (collection and return to take place at a Europcar station in Austria)
This competition runs from 30 November 2018 (or the start of the season) until 31 March 2019.
Follow link to participation: www.skiline.cc/competition