Online Ticket – Here's How it works
1 KeyCard + 1 registration = unlimited fun on the slopes and no waiting in line
Pure skiing without compromise, without stress, without waiting for the “Go” signal at the ticket windows. Book ski passes online, go directly to the lift. As soon as you have clicked “Order” all the turnstiles open wide at your coming. The only thing you need is a “personalized” Keycard.
If you have a personalized KeyCard
- You can charge up your Keycard over and over
- You can order a skipass weeks ahead of time online or two minutes before you hit the slopes, also on your mobile phone.
- You never again have to stand in line at a ticket window
- You can immediately go to the cablecar and start your skiing day, without stress
How does it work?
Here are two ways to get your personal KeyCard:
1) Personalisieren Sie eine vorhandene Schmitten-KeyCard
Perhaps you already have an earlier skipass from skiing days on the Schmitten? Simply enter your skipass number (see illustration) at the one-time registration at www.schmitten.at/Ticketshop. As soon as you receive your access data (user name and password) you can take the next step and book all your ski tickets onto your KeyCard online.
The next time you order, you only need user name and password.
2) Order your own personal KeyCard
You have an “old” KeyCard on hand, but nevertheless, you would like to enjoy the advantages of a personalized ski ticket? No problem. You can order one through one-time registration at www.schmitten.at/Ticketshop. That part is important: registering at www.schmitten.at/Ticketshop. Your ticket is then sent to you via post. There is a one-time charge of 4.90 euros plus mailing expenses. It is valid for five years.
As soon as you have your ticket in your hands, you can log in and create your own user name and password (also on your smartphone), zap through the turnstile and start your day of skiing.