GETTING THROUGH THE WINTER SAFELY TOGETHER
The COVID-19 Code of Conduct of the lift companies in the ALPIN CARD ticket alliance Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
Big changes have developed over the last months – COVID-19 has influenced our way of life worldwide. The safety and personal health of every person are, more than ever at the forefront of our minds, including that of our lift companies. We are establishing, based on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, a series of measures to protect all guests and employees.
In compliance with the current valid regulations and additional safety measures, we firmly believe that you can relax and enjoy your winter days in our network, with 121 lifts, and 408 kilometres of piste with incorporated safety distance measures. In addition, there are 23 lifts operating from the valley stations ensuring a smooth ascent into the ski region of Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun.
What we can do for you!
Lift Companies - General information and organisation
- Signposts and information points in the ski area: These outline our Code of Conduct for the lifts and throughout the ski area.
- Masks and tubular scarves (FFP): The wearing of an FFP is obligatory in the appropriately marked areas (see also below).
- Organised queuing areas: We will organise the queuing areas independently of the current legal requirements in such a way that clusters of people are avoided as much as possible.
- Hand hygiene: We have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities in the indoor areas of the lift stations.
- Number of people: Since cable cars are a means of public transport, it is not necessary to reduce the number of people when wearing an FFP and ventilating the cabins accordingly, but when passenger volume is low, we will endeavour to limit numbers in the lifts. An FFP must always be worn when in a lift.
- Disinfection measures: We will disinfect lifts regularly. Disinfection measures are also carried out regularly in elevator lifts, escalators, sanitary facilities, ski depots and first aid rooms.
Lift Company employees
- COVID-19 testing: Employees are tested for COVID-19 before they start work for the first time. For those who are in contact with customers, follow-up tests are carried out on specific occasions, with the possibility of ongoing testing.
- FFP and temperature measurement: Employees in contact with guests are instructed to wear an FFP. Before the start of their work, all employees are given a daily body temperature measurement.
The Lift Companies Mountain Restaurants
- Minimum distances: The official rules and regulations of the government regarding the minimum distancing of tables and chairs will be implemented in the mountain restaurants. Also, we have installed partitioning in the seating areas and adapted and optimised the hygiene measures in the free-flow areas.
- Mouth and nose protection: When entering restaurants and catering areas, it is necessary to wear a mouth-nose protector until you have been seated. Once seated, you can remove the mouth-nose protector.
- Contact Details: So that we can react quickly in the event of a suspicious case, we plan to record the contact details of visitors to our restaurants and catering establishments. Data will be deleted after 28 days in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Reservations: To avoid unnecessary waiting times and delays, as well as crowds, we recommend that you make a reservation in advance for tables in our restaurants and catering establishments – either by telephone or via the reservations system of the respective establishment.
- Digital food-/drinks menus: In our restaurants with table service, the food-/drinks menu can also be downloaded by using a QR-Code.
- Music events: Music performances in restaurants and bars will solely be in the form of background music.
Cleaning: Our companies are investing in a variety of hygiene and cleaning measures. This applies, for example, to the cleaning or disinfection of the tables/bar areas in the company's catering facilities as well as to handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities. Likewise, a reduction in the intervals between filter cleaning of the ventilation systems provides additional protection and safety.
What you can do to protect yourselves and others!
prescribed minimum distance to other people cannot be maintained.
- in the access area at all lift stations (please pay attention to the markings)
- in the lift stations, entrance/exit area and throughout the journey in the lift
- when using the WC facilities
- ski storage depots
the minimum distance should also be maintained in the lifts.
If possible, please ventilate the lift during your journey.
Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
Disinfectant dispensers are available in the indoor area of the lift stations.
Please do not leave your used protective masks or handkerchiefs in the lifts but dispose of them properly.
In the lift station areas, there are waste bins available.
Please follow the recommendations for conduct and the instructions of our employees
and especially observe the applicable hygiene regulations.
When possible, make non-cash payments or use the online ski ticket shop.
If you have symptoms that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat,
loss of taste/smell, ...), please stay in your accommodation and contact the reception of your
accommodation or a doctor immediately.