ALPIN CARD combo ticket
Mountain experiences to the max
One ticket, three resorts, limitless mountain fun – in summer just like in winter. The ALPIN CARD combo ticket ensures an alpine time-out that can hardly be surpassed in terms of variety and convenience. Alongside the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See, you also get access to the Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun and Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. Sounds amazing? It definitely is! Various tickets guarantee that every visitor will experience their own personal mountain joys.
ALPIN CARD Sale Points
Since our sale points are currently closed, we offer you the opportunity to purchase your Ski ALPIN CARD conveniently and easily using click & collect.
How to click & collect:
- Order your tickets in advance by phone at 06542 789 214 or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Secure and contactless pick-up from Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm at the group cash desks at the valley stations areitXpress or cityXpress.
Here you can find the additional declaration for the purchase.
8 good reasons for the ALPIN CARD
One ticket for the mountains: The ALPIN CARD is so much more than what its humble name suggests. It opens the door to amazing offers in the Salzburger Land region. Perfect for all those who love to explore nature. “Ski”, “Hike” or “365” days a year: the combo ticket gives you access to a number of diverse experiences.
Look forward to:
- 3 top destinations in the Pinzgau region
- 408 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes
- 121 state-of-the-art facilities
- direct cable car connections between Schmittenhöhe and Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- 99 huts and restaurants for culinary joy
- the option to be active outdoors on 365 days a year
- glacier experiences on the Kitzsteinhorn
- a flexible ticket system for different needs
Tip: In the online ticket shop of the Schmittenhöhe, you can book your ticket to unforgettable mountain moments conveniently from home.
The entire adventure world of the ALPIN CARDS with one click
It’s hard to keep track of all these amazing offers. Unless you’ve got the interactive slope map at hand! It lists the most important info about the three resorts in a clear and graphic way. How do winter sports enthusiasts get from one resort to another? Which hut is perfect for a lunch break? Which descent takes skiers of all ages back down to the valley at the end of a ski day? Find out more about these topics and more with just one click! If you’re looking for more information about the combo ticket, you’ll find it on the website of the ALPIN CARDS!
With the Ski Alpin Card you can use the Skibusses within the following towns without any additional costs:
- Zell am See
- Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Zell am See <> Kaprun
- Saalbach Hinterglemm <> Viehhofen
- Fieberbrunn <> Leogang
- Leogang <> Saalfelden
In addition, ski shuttles as well as the No. 680 bus from the valley station of the zellamseeXpress in Viehhofen and the Schönleitenbahn in Saalbach (departing every 5 to 10 minutes) provide service between the Schmitten and Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
Exceptions: The ski bus between Leogang and Fieberbrunn only operates in high season. There is no connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.