Going full throttle – the environmentally friendly way
Listen up, two-wheeler fans of all ages: You get to go full throttle – with zero emissions! At the E-Motocross Park on the Schmittenhöhe
in Zell am See, your clean conscience gets to come along for the ride. And so do action, fun and adventure!
The E-Motocross Park is open until 15 September 2019, daily from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm.
When it rains heavily the E-Motocross Park is closed!
How to get to the E-Motocross Park and Schmidolins Rocket Bike:
- Ascent with areitXpress (Salzachtal-Bundesstraße 8, 5700 Zell am See)
- Ascent with cityXpress (Schmittenstraße 7, 5700 Zell am See) and hike over route 56
- by foot from the valley over the routes (have a look at the hiking map)
- 50 and 56,
- 57, 50 and 56,
- 57, 52, 53 and 56 as well as
- 54, 53 and 56,
- 52, 53 and 56,
- over 51
The Schmitten in Zell am See for e-motocross fans
The E-Motocross Park on the Schmitten is perfect for environmentally conscious motorsports fans. Right at the mountain station of the areitXpress, adults get to go on an action-fuelled ride through the
E-Motocross Park on one of five KTM Freeride bikes! Young e-motocrossers can hit Schmidolin’s Rocket Bike course on special OSET bikes.
Are you ready for an outdoor adventure of the exceptional kind? Put on your protective clothing and helmet, roll the throttle and let’s go!
The best part: On the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See, the whole family can enjoy some speedy fun – thanks to different areas at the E-Motocross Park!
E-motocross action for adults
You’d like to conquer the Schmitten on two wheels? In groups of up to five people per hour, you can hit the motocross track in Zell am See. Part of the package offered for adults is a special introductory lesson alongside the protective equipment. Afterwards, you get to go full throttle – if you dare! Being fast is also recommended when it comes to reservations. They are required for groups of 4+ people.
ADULTS E-Motocross Package: € 44,- per person
Pre-registration required under +43 (0) 6542 789 532
- Minimum Age: from 18 years or from 15 years up and appropriate bodily requirement and with parental declaration of consent
- Minimum Height: 1.65 m
- 5 KTM Freeride E Motocross Bikes at your disposal
- Maximum group size per hour: 5 Persons
- Starting times: 9.30 am – 10.30 am – 11.30 am – 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm – 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm
- complete protective equipment like helmet and safety goggles, upper body protectors, jersey, pants, gloves and boots
- enrolment with a certified motocross-guide and a short informational video
- usage of the motocross track
- Duration of 45 min. (in all) including enrolment and usage of the course
Customised package for teens
Older than 12, weighing less than 60 kilogrammes and curious about motocross riding in Zell am See? Then this is the perfect package! After a short introductory lesson, teens can first hit the beginner track and, later on, the Trialpark. The motocross track is still off-limits – and that’s a good thing! Because this offer is targeted at teens who want to familiarise themselves with the e-motocross sport.
TEENS E-Motocross Package: € 20,- per person
No pre-registration needed.
- 12 to 99 years (up to 60 kg)
- 20 minutes driving time: first on the beginners track, afterwards in the Trialpark (depends on skills); not on the motocross track!
- off-road protective clothing
- Schmidolins Rocket Bike driving licence
- Have 5 cruises and get an other for free
ATTENTION: it is obligatory to wear sturdy shoes!