From Zell am See to Seecamp and back
Discover Zell am See – Kaprun from a new perspective: Take ship and experience the region in all its wonderful facets – scenic views of the Alps included!
Summer moments at Lake Zell
Having a coffee at the lakeside promenade in Zell am See and then going on a hike on Ronachkopf in Thumersbach right after: This doesn’t sound like it’s possible in one day? Well, it is! Lake crossings not only save you time – you also get to enjoy the impressive mountain scenery from the sundeck of a ship in the middle of Lake Zell.
Departure times and map
Lake-Crossing on Lake Zell
Information about the operating times will follow!
How much is a crossing on Lake Zell?
Parents only pay full price for two children/youths (born in 2001 or after) – all other children/youths in the family get to board the ship for free!
Dogs must wear a muzzle and must be leashed on the boat! Lake crossings cost € 1,50 for dogs.
Terms and conditions
- A face mask must be worn when embarking and disembarking. Please note that the current hygiene measures must be observed.
- Transport of strollers is only possible if there is sufficient room on the ship.
- No liability is assumed for the adherence to the travel times listed.
- The conditions of transport displayed on notice boards at the landing stages apply.
- All prices are in EURO incl. VAT
Mountain and lake experiences in Zell am See – Kaprun
Zell am See – Kaprun at its best: Experience even more wonderful moments at Lake Zell and on the Schmittenhöhe. From Panorama Cruises and e-motocross fun to MTB tours and more – there’s no limit to how varied and exciting your summer can be. We look forward to your visit!