Season Ticket for the Schmittenhöhe
A summer filled with hiking joy
If you love to spend the warmer months in the mountain, the Hike ALPIN CARD is you ticket to hiking joy. With this season ticket you can explore the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See all summer long. At the same time, it’s your ticket to hiking fun on the Kitzsteinhorn and the Maiskogel in Kaprun, in Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang and Fieberbrunn.
HIKE ALPIN CARD 2021
valid from 03.05.2021 to 07.11.2021
The Hike ALPIN CARD is valid at the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See (excluding bike transportation), in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn (excluding bike transportation) as well as at the Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel in Kaprun (excluding skiers, touring skiers and mountain bikers).
- Children and youth prices** (proof of age necessary)
- Children born 2016 or later are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult
- Children born from 2006 - 2015
- Youth born from 2003 - 2005
- Family bonus
- If a family buys season tickets for the two eldest children, all other younger children (born 2003 and younger) of the family receive season tickets free of charge. Tickets have to be purchased all together. Verfication is necessary.
- Payment methods at the cash desk
- Bank card
- Credit card (Visa, EC/MC, Airplus/Diners, JCB, Amex)
- or buy it directly online - to the ticketshop!
- Season passes are issued on KeyCards (reusable no-touch data cards).
- Deposit € 2. Reimbursed at all ticket windows upon return of undamaged card.
All prices in Euro incl. 10% VAT!
Errors and changes excepted!
More than one season on the Schmitten
Summer on the Schmitten isn’t enough for you? You can experience Zell’s landmark mountain year-round with the 365 ALPIN CARDS – for a comparatively little extra charge! If you’re more of a winter sports fan, the Ski ALPIN CARD is perfect for you. Ski passes, season tickets and annual tickets can be purchased online as well.