Night skiing in Zell am See
The icing on the cake of a sunny ski day on the perfectly groomed slopes of the Schmittenhöhe? Going night skiing on the Schmitten Nightslope! Because when the snow glistens in the moonlight, it’s time for night skiing on the Schmittenhöhe …
The Schmittenhöhe: perfect for night skiing
If you spend a ski day on the Schmittenhöhe, you’ve got all the reason to be excited: After all, winter sports fans can look forward to 77 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes. Among them are descents and special slopes for every taste: from the Funslope XXL to the speedy Trass descent and Kidsslope.
And if you can’t get enough of all the slope fun on the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See, no worries: On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, the fun doesn’t end at sunset. On these three days of the week, winter sports enthusiasts have the opportunity to ski down Ebenberg slope in the evening hours as well.
The special thing about it? At your feet, you’ve got the picturesque illuminated village of Zell am See – embedded in the stunning mountain scenery surrounding it.
Facts about the Nightslope on the Schmittenhöhe
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
- Dates: 29 December 2020 – 26 February 2021
- closed on 31 December 2020; 25 + 26 January 2021 and 16 February 2021
- Length: 1.5 km
- Lift facility: Ebenbergbahn (2-people chairlift)
The Nightslope is included in the price of a day ski pass; for winter sports fans without a valid ski pass, the following prices apply:
adults: EUR 12,00
teens and kids*: EUR 6,00
*teens and kids price: born 2002 - 2014 (personal I.D. required); children (photo required) born 2015 and younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
Three good reasons for night skiing on the Schmittenhöhe
If you’re spending a ski day on the Schmittenhöhe, be prepared to experience twice the fun: Pure slope fun not only awaits throughout the day but after sunset as well. Because that’s when the floodlights at Ebenberg slope come on and, then, there’s no holding back for night ski fans!
These reasons speak for night skiing in Zell am See:
- You want to enjoy the view of the illuminated village of Zell am See.
- During your last cable car ride up the mountain, you’re already dreaming of your next ski day on the Schmittenhöhe.
- You’re staying at the resort of Zell am See-Kaprun and want to take your ski holiday to the next level with a unique experience.
Are you ready for unforgettable moments on the slopes? Then spend your next ski day on the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and experience the joys of skiing on and off the slopes there!