12 Obstacles for Freeskiers & Boarders!More details
The world's longest Funslope
Those skiers who like to enjoy "another ski run" should definitely test the world's longest funslope at the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as this slope guarantees lots of action and fun!
What makes the slope special?
- The funslope is 1,300 m long and therefore the longest in the world
- Different elements: snail, a tunnel, waves and steep curves
- Perfect slope for beginner and advanced skiers
- Personal action SpotOn-video
Route of the fun slope
- The route startes with some snow elements, such as snails, tunnels and steep curves
- Continuing with an amazing ski run through the forest
- Extra sound elements to extend the funslope experiences, such as the Sound Speed Booster and the Sound High Five
- Finish area
Personal funslope action video
With the SpotOn-Video app one becomes the skistar of a personal actionclip on the worlds longest funslope at the Schmitten! Download the free app and start your funslope adventure.
How does the app work?
- SpotOn is a mobile video system which can be downloaded forAndroid and iPhone
- Via GPS-tracking and six fix installed cameras along the slope it is possible to create a video clip automatically
- When arriving at the finish area, the video will be directly sent to the smartphone
- The clip can also be downloaded in HD-quality