12 Obstacles for Freeskiers & Boarders!More details
The world's longest Funslope
Those skiers who like to enjoy "another ski run" should definitely test one of the world's longest funslopes at the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as this slope guarantees lots of action and fun!
What makes the slope special?
- The funslope is 1,300 m long and therefore one of the longest in the world
- Different elements: snail, a tunnel, waves and steep curves
- Perfect slope for beginner and advanced skiers
- Personal action SpotOn-video
Route of the fun slope
- The route startes with some snow elements, such as snails, tunnels and steep curves
- Continuing with an amazing ski run through the forest
- Extra sound elements to extend the funslope experiences, such as the Sound Speed Booster and the Sound High Five
- Finish area